Sunday, January 25, 2009

Food and Movies! Two of my favorite things!

Just a quick post today, since I'm always running late on Sundays. I figured I'd leave you with something interesting to read, so I'm linking you to other people. :)

I happen to love documentaries, so when I got the latest issue of Treehugger's newsletter in my email box, I thought "Hey! More documentaries for me to watch!" And they're about FOOD, so really, how can you go wrong?

Speaking of documentaries about stuff I care about:

  • No Impact Man, the documentary based on the New York dad who calls himself No Impact Man, debuted at the Sundance Film Festival to great applause this month! I hope we'll all see it coming to a theater near us some time soon.
  • An Inconvenient Truth is always a good addition to any environmental film festival.
  • Who Killed the Electric Car actually made me furious. I own a Prius, but I'd rather own an electric car! Also, check out the blog Revenge of the Electric Car to keep up to date on electric technologies.
That's it, I'm out of here--have to go enjoy the wonderful freezing weather! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment